Free shipping on orders over $100
Terms of Sale
TERMS OF SALEINTRODUCTION: THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE, UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION, TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These terms and conditions (these "Terms of Sale") apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through Iron Pulse website located at: www.shopironpulse.com (the "Store"). These Terms of Sale are subject to change by Iron Pulse LLC (referred to as "us", "we", or "our" as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms of Sale will be in effect as of the "Last Updated Date" referenced above. You should review these Terms of Sale prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through the Store. Your continued use of this Store after the "Last Updated Date" will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SALE, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT IN YOUR JURISDICTION, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on the Store are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling, if applicable. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total, and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
- We may offer from time to time promotions on the Store that may affect pricing and that are governed by terms and conditions separate from these Terms. If there is a conflict between the terms for a promotion and these Terms, the promotion terms will govern.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. Unless otherwise indicated on our website, we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Venmo, Shopify Pay, Google Pay and Apple Pay for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card (or alternative method of payment) information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card (or alternative method of payment) for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card (or alternative method of payment) company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Store at the time of your order.
Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- If you purchase items to be shipped, we will arrange for shipment. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process. Shipping and handling charges are reimbursement for the costs we incur in the processing, handling, packing, shipping, and delivery of your order.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed, and we are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- Click here for more information about our shipping policies.
Returns and Refunds.
- Any products designated on the Store as final sale or non-returnable will be treated as such.
- Other product returns will be accepted for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 30 days of shipment with valid proof of purchase and provided such products are returned in their original condition. To return products, you must email our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number.
- You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment.
- We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process refunds within approximately 10 business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site.
- For defective returns, please refer to the manufacturer's warranty (see Section 6) included with the product or as detailed in the product's description on our Site.
- Click here for more information about our returns and exchanges policy.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS STORE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.YOU AFFIRM THAT NIETHER IRON PULSE NOR OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, SHALL BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY CLAIMS OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFACTURER'S OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY’S FAILURE TO HONOR ITS WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL IRON PULSE OR THEIR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE STORE OR YOUR PURCHASE OF, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY ITEMS PURCHASED THROUGH THE STORE FOR:
- PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER OR DEVICE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR ITEMS PURCHASE THROUGH THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR IRON PULSE WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms of Sale, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms of Sale when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Store is operated from the US. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms of Sale are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Colorado.
- Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration. Dispute Resolution. Please read this Arbitration Agreement carefully. It is part of your contract with Iron Pulse and affects your rights. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. All claims and disputes (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as set forth below) in connection with the Terms of Service or the use of any product or service provided by Iron Pulse that cannot be resolved informally or in small claims court shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms of this Arbitration Agreement. Unless otherwise agreed to, all arbitration proceedings shall be held in English. This Arbitration Agreement applies to you and Iron Pulse , and to any subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or goods provided under the Terms.
- Notice Requirement and Informal Dispute Resolution. Before either party may seek arbitration, the party must first send to the other party a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice") describing the nature and basis of the claim or dispute, and the requested relief. A Notice to Iron Pulse should be sent to Iron Pulse attn.: Terms of Service Dispute at the address listed below (or such other address as may be provided by Iron Pulse for this purpose. After the Notice is received, you and Iron Pulse may attempt to resolve the claim or dispute informally. If you and Iron Pulse do not resolve the claim or dispute within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, either party may begin an arbitration proceeding. The amount of any settlement offer made by any party may not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator has determined the amount of the award, if any, to which either party is entitled.
- Arbitration. You agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising hereunder or relating in any way to these Terms of Service and not informally resolved shall be settled by binding arbitration in the State of Colorado in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services ("JAMS"). The arbitrator shall issue a written decision specifying the basis for the award made. The party filing a claim or counterclaim in the arbitration proceeding shall pay the deposit(s) determined by JAMS with respect to such claim or counterclaim. All other costs associated with the arbitration and imposed by JAMS shall be paid as determined by the arbitrator(s) and, in absence of such determination, equally by each party to the arbitration. In addition, unless the arbitrator awards payment of reasonable attorney and other fees to a party, each party to the arbitration shall be responsible for its own attorneys' fees and other professional fees incurred in connection with the arbitration. Determinations of the arbitrator will be final and binding upon the parties to the arbitration, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction, or application may be made to such court for a judicial acceptance of the award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be. The arbitrator shall apply the substantive law of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to its conflict of laws rules.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in a court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and Iron Pulse in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND IRON PULSE WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
- Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER.
- Confidentiality. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, including but not limited to the award of the arbitrator and compliance therewith, shall be strictly confidential. The parties agree to maintain confidentiality unless otherwise required by law. This paragraph shall not prevent a party from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this Agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
- Severability. If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Right to Waive. Any or all of the rights and limitations set forth in this Arbitration Agreement may be waived by the party against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of this Arbitration Agreement.
- Emergency Equitable Relief. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek emergency equitable relief before a state or federal court in order to maintain the status quo pending arbitration. A request for interim measures shall not be deemed a waiver of any other rights or obligations under this Arbitration Agreement.
- Claims Not Subject to Arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, claims of defamation, violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and infringement or misappropriation of the other party's patent, copyright, trademark or trade secrets shall not be subject to this Arbitration Agreement.
- Courts. In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Colorado, for such purpose.
- Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms of Sale without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms of Sale.
- No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Sale will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Iron Pulse LLC.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms of Sale do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms of Sale by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to our websites (listed above). Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms of Sale, you must contact us as follows: (1) by email to email@example.com or (2) by personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to:
Attn: Legal Department
Iron Pulse LLC
2050 South Josephine Street, Apt 5
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Sale is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms of Sale and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Sale.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms of Sale will be deemed the final and integrated agreement between you and us on the matters contained in these Terms of Sale.